For those ready and committed to improve their health and lose weight for good.
What can you expect? it depends on your goals, but here's some examples:
● Increased self-esteem, self-image, and self-confidence.
● Increased energy, mood, and well-being.
● Clothes fit better.
● Better nutrition habits.
● Increased nutrition knowledge.
● Answers to common nutrition myths and questions.
● Lower blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol, and triglyceride levels.
● Improved health and reduced risk of chronic disease.
● Social events.
● No hunger pangs. Feeling satiated.
● No food is off limits. Yes, this means you can still eat your favorite foods!
Did you know?
Many extended health care insurance plans partially or fully cover dietitian services. Check with your insurance provider to see if you are covered